206 Wooded Acres with Creek.....Great Hunting & Timber Investment. The property consist of approx. 36 acres in LA where the access is to the property planted in pine in 2018, and the balance in Pike County, MS.,with 80 acres planted in Pine in 2016, 48 acres planted in Pine in 2013 with the balance of approx 42 acres being in Mature Hardwoods & older stand of Pine, trail throughout, food plots, great camp/home sites, blacktop road frontage with power and the property has a gently rolling terrain . The properties location makes for a easy drive from Baton Rouge or New Orleans.....$2800/acre.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Tangipahoa Parish Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Tangipahoa Parish
- Undeveloped Land in Tangipahoa Parish
- Commercial Property in Tangipahoa Parish
- Timberland in Tangipahoa Parish
- Hunting Land in Tangipahoa Parish
- Recreational Property in Tangipahoa Parish
- Riverfront Property in Tangipahoa Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.