- Located in the Ebarb area, west of Zwolle, Louisiana
- Located on the north side of the intersection of Big Sepulvado Loop and Red Oak Road
- Located near Toledo Bend Reservoir
- Approximately 0.70 mile of frontage along Red Oak Road and Big Sepulvado Loop
- Comprised of approximately 48.71 acres of real estate harvested timber
- Electrical utilities and community water available along Big Sepulvado Loop
- Rural development opportunity / Rural home site/ Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 31.642547 -93.716469
From the intersection of N. Main Street and Obne Street in Zwolle, LA travel west across the railroad tracks and immediately turn right onto Highway 482 (S. Main St.) and travel 0.8 mile to Hwy 191. Turn right onto Hwy 191 and travel 1.1 miles to Hwy 482. Turn left onto Hwy 482 and travel 1.9 miles to Manuel Road. Turn right onto Manuel Road and travel to 0.8 mile to Big Sepulvado Loop. Turn right onto Big Sepulvado Loop and travel 0.6 mile to the property located on the north side of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.