Great hunting or recreational property with approximately 1 mile of frontage on the Little Tchefuncte River. The property consists of mature pine and hardwood timber with an internal road to navigate you throughout the property. There is plenty of deer sign and multiple locations for camp or homesite within close proximity to the river. There are also endless recreation opportunities for fishing along the river for bass, bream, and catfish. The timber on approximately 105 acres of this property has already been sold and waiting to be harvested with approximately 55 acres of hardwood and pine to remain. This property has a gated ROW accessing the property coming off Richardson Ln that travels approximately ¾ of a mile before entering the property. With a harvest of timber in near future the possibility of food plots, campsite, homesite and upgrade of interior road system could be utilized and much more cost effective. With a little pre-planning, vision and sweat equity this property could be turned into a hunting, fishing or recreational paradise within very close proximity to all amenities. Owner financing is available on this tract. Seller is also willing to subdivide into smaller parcels. Call today for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- Approximately 1 mile of Little Tchefuncte River frontage
- Beautiful hardwoods along the river
- Plenty of deer, turkey, and other wildlife
- Approximately 61 miles from New Orleans, 21 miles from Covington, and 70 miles from Baton Rouge
- Close proximity to dining and shopping
- Timber reservation on approximately 105 acres
- Minerals reserved by previous owner
- Great fishing
- Multiple campsites or homesite locations
- Power approximately 3/4 of a mile from property
- Seller is willing to subdivide into smaller parcels
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.