This is truly a magnificent property that you have to see to get a full appreciation for. Made up of a mixture of pine and hardwood timber and some pasture for food plots or to raise cattle to make this property very unique. It also has frontage on the Little Tchefuncte River where bass, bream, and catfish are plentiful and 7 ponds as well for fishing or just a great water source for wildlife or cattle. The deer and turkey are plentiful and there are endless locations on this property for a beautiful home site or hunting camp with a great internal road system making for easy navigation. Call today for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- Great internal road system
- River frontage on Little Tchefuncte
- Conveniently located to Covington and Mandeville for fine dining
- Approximately an hour and a half from Baton Rouge and New Orleans
- Fence around perimeter
- Loaded with deer and turkey and small game
- 7 small ponds on property
- Barn and metal building
- Very good location
- Approximately 40 acres of pastureâ??â??
- Approximately 225 acres of mixed pine and hardwoods
- Water well on site
- 1 gated entrance on eastern border of property
- Great home site location
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Tammany Parish Properties by Type
- Farms in Saint Tammany Parish
- Ranches in Saint Tammany Parish
- Residential Property in Saint Tammany Parish
- Horse Property in Saint Tammany Parish
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Tammany Parish
- Commercial Property in Saint Tammany Parish
- Lakefront Property in Saint Tammany Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.