This is truly a beautiful tract of land with beautiful open pasture currently being cut for hay and plenty of open ground for your homesite. The boundaries of the property contain mature hardwood and pine timber and there is a nice creek that runs through the Northwest corner of the property. This tract would make a great homeplace along with great opportunity to be able to hunt or recreate on your own land. It is also very convenient to all amenities. Call today for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- 65 miles from New Orleans - 73 miles from Baton Rouge - 24 miles from Hammond
- Very convenient to Franklinton or Amite for dining and shopping
- Beautiful open pasture
- Mature pine and hardwood timber along creek and boundaries of the property
- Nice creek meandering through the northwest corner of the property
- Deer, turkey, and other wildlife
- Great homesite or camp location
- Pecan trees
- Power available
- Mineral convey
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.