- Located along Boleyn Road in Sabine Parish, just west of Marthaville, Louisiana
- Approximately 0.33 mile frontage on Boleyn Road
- Contains approximately 47.3 acres of 1986 loblolly pine plantation, 7.1 acres natural pine and hardwood along streams, and 3.7 acres of non-forest in roads
- The seller would consider selling the 40 acres and the 17 acres separately
- Electric utilities available along Boleyn Road
- Timberland Investment / Rural Home site / Recreational Opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 31.750765 -93.443651
From Marthaville Elementary School, travel west on Hwy 120 for approximately 2.7 miles to Boleyn Road. Turn right onto Boleyn Road and travel 2.0 miles to the property on both sides of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.