Timberland/Rural Residential tract for sale in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA. This property contains 213.85 acres. Pine timber including approximately 197 acres of planted pine from 7 years old to 22 years old. Great property for rural home site and/or recreational use. Convenient to Baton Rouge, Zachary and Clinton Louisiana you can be close to town for comfort and just far enough for quite living. Located on Liberty Road between Indian Mound and Pride this wooded property is a clean slate and ready for your dreams to become a reality.
From Baton Rouge, north on Greenwell Spirng Rd. (Hwy 37) to Liberty Rd (Hwy 409). Turn left, then proceed 2.8 miles. Property on left (west) side of road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- East Baton Rouge Parish Properties by Type
- Residential Property in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Commercial Property in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Farms in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Ranches in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Recreational Property in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Timberland in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Hunting Land in East Baton Rouge Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.