23 acres of wooded land would make a great investment or rural home site. and you can hunt in your backyard. Located east of I-55, the property is located on Hwy 1061 about 0.25 miles south of the intersection with Hwy 1057. With convenient access to I-55 and a short commute to Amite or Hammond, it would make a great rural home site.
From I-55, Exit No. 57 at Tangipahoa, travel east on Hwy 1057 7.0 miles., turn right (south) onto Hwy 1061, travel 0.25 miles, property is on the east side of Hwy 1061
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Tangipahoa Parish Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Tangipahoa Parish
- Undeveloped Land in Tangipahoa Parish
- Commercial Property in Tangipahoa Parish
- Timberland in Tangipahoa Parish
- Hunting Land in Tangipahoa Parish
- Recreational Property in Tangipahoa Parish
- Riverfront Property in Tangipahoa Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.