78.1 acres in Beauregard Parish, Louisiana
Dequincy, Louisiana 70633
This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
|Zip:70633||Price: Property Sold||Status:Sold|
|Property ID: 972100|
- Located along Van Winkle Road, just north of Dequincy, Louisiana
- Contains 62 acres of 3-year old pine plantation and 11 acres of Streamside Management Zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood
- Approximately 5 acres of non-management areas include oil well operations and road area
- Excellent access with frontage along a parish blacktop road with utilities
- Long-term timberland investment opportunity
- Potential for rural home site development
- - A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.
Map of Dequincy, Louisiana, 70633
GPS: N 30 29' 50.8632" W 93 31' 03.5904"
From Dequincy, Louisiana travel north on Hwy 389 toward Fields, Louisiana for approximately 6.5 miles. Turn left onto Van Winkle Road and travel approximately 0.5 mile. The property is located on the north side of Van Winkle Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Beauregard Parish
- Properties for Sale in Beauregard Parish
- Acreage for sale in Beauregard Parish
- Beach property for sale in Beauregard Parish
- Commercial property for sale in Beauregard Parish
- Homes for sale in Beauregard Parish
- Lake property for sale in Beauregard Parish
- Residential property for sale in Beauregard Parish
- River property for sale in Beauregard Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.