Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
Loading Tax Data
- Located along the north side of State Highway 110, just east of Singer, Louisiana
- Contains 21.7 acres of a 21-year old even-aged natural mixed pine/hardwood
- Natural mixed pine/hardwood stands total 7.2 acres including 3.6 acres of Streamside Management Zone
- Great access with approximately 0.2 mile frontage on State Highway 110 with utilities
- Potential for home site development near Singer, Louisiana
View in Google Earth
GPS: N 30 38' 57.7752" W 93 23' 20.2128"
From Hwy 27 in Singer, Louisiana turn east onto Hwy 110 and travel 1.8 miles to the property. Property 5a and Property 5b are located on the north side of the highway.
Find more property:
Louisiana Land for Sale |
Singer, Louisiana Land for Sale |
Beauregard County Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.