This Lake Arthur property would make a great camp or home site. It offers a beautiful view of the cypress studded Lake. With its entire east boundary bordered by a cypress swamp, the owner will become mesmerized by the view and the sounds of nature. Come sit on the bank of this lake and watch the sail boats, sunset and wildlife. The lakefront property offers hunting, fishing and all water sports. It is known for its Lake Arthur Regatta Festival held this summer on June 10-11. The property is located 8 miles from the town of Lake Arthur; 20 miles from I-10 at Jennings; and 50 miles from Lafayette.
For a tour or more information, contact Steve Oertling at 337.849.7865 and [Email listed above].
Attention hunters and fishermen
- Located along Ben Wright Road, east of Hwy 27, just south of Hackberry, Louisiana
- Private drive on Pierce Lane leads you to the property with two live oak trees at the end of the lane
- Water and electricity available
- Property is fenced
- Just a short drive to launch in Big Lake, a speckled trout and redfish paradise
- Near Sabine Wildlife Refuge, Holly Beach, and Cameron for great hunting, crabbing, and fishing
- Home site or mobile home park potential
- Additional adjoining property is also available
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBS
Sportsman's Paradise in Southwest Louisiana. Hunt and experience the best fishing in Southwest LA. Large tract of 23.93 acres of land close to lake/cove. Acreage measures 1387 x 1018 x 914 x 717. Buyer would install mechanical sewer. Entergy electric available. Access lake/cove by boat launch to Calcasieu Lake/River, West Cove, Joe's Cove, Big Lake and Gulf of Mexico at Cameron. 12 miles to Gulf; 3 miles to Big Lake. Additional land available. NO MOBILE OR COMMERCIAL. Call listing Agent.
$39,3753.15 acresTBD TRACT 3 CAL CAM LINE RD, Drew, LA70607 - Cameron Parish