Beautifully maintained property currently being used as a church. Large building on left constructed in 2008 is 6048 SF. Front of building includes quiet room, secretary office, audio office, two public restrooms. Foyer leads to impressive sanctuary with vaulted ceilings and baptistery. Off the rear hall are two dressing rooms currently being used as classrooms, two public restrooms, manager office with private full bath, and supervisor office. Original church building 1590 SF constructed of brick has two public restrooms and large open area being used for reception and meetings. Cemetery on site fully fenced with chain link fencing. 25 parking spaces in concrete lot and additional parking on lawn. 2.45 Acres.